And so it begins! I have no idea how this will turn out or if i will use it as much as i think i will now, but i will give it a shot anyways, we shall see!
I am thinking I will just start blogging with a bunch of miscellaneous stuff to get the hang of it. My name is Rob Nelson. What a start right? yeah but hobbies include Frisbee, water ski-ing, water polo, swimming, video games, and anything else really, I'm pretty easily entertained. I am way happy right now though because tomorrow i get to go through the temple! man that will be great, I'm excited for it. I've heard there is no way to prepare for it really, you just need to make sure your worthy and ready to feel the spirit once your in there! I feel ready, and anxious actually to get in there.
I also am excited for my mission. That's right, i got my mission call! Melbourne Australia here i come!!! well not til august but you know, I'm still on my way! Right now i am dealing with all the visa stuff so i can get out there, that's somewhat of a mess to deal with. But hey! you know! whatever it takes to finally get out there right? Coleton and me are the last two to go, but i think its safe to say we are just about as anxious as anyone could be if not more to leave! Its hard watching all of your friends leave and your stuck here.... going to school...
Speaking of school, I am just about done!!! I have a paper to turn in next Thursday but I'm not going to worry about it til Sunday or Monday. But as far as lectures go i am done!! It feels so great to finally be done, now I will have my associates and when i get back from the mission i can just jump right into school somewhere, and hopefully then will i know what i want to do when i grow up! As of right now though, I'd rather not grow up! Can I not just be a kid forever and ever?!?! I would enjoy that so much!
Well world, this is it, I am finishing my first blog! Way cool right? Y'all take care and keep in touch!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rob welcome to the world of blogging. I love it. I haven't been able to post because of studying for finals but hey when i'm done i'll go crazy i know it. Keep it up cause you know i'll be reading it.
ROBERT!!!!
I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment