Sunday, April 27, 2008

The temple!

k now that I have set up this blog, I figured it would be used for humor and good stuff like that. Nevertheless, this entry will be a serious one.
It will also be very short, because i can not say too much about it other than my feelings. I want to discuss the temple. Yes! I went through the temple yesterday. It was so amazing! I can not tell you all that happens in there because we aren't supposed to discuss it, however know this. I have a tremendous respect for the house of the Lord.
The spirit was so strong! i felt so good in there, it has definitly become my favorite place to be.... and yes that means the kitchen is bumped to second!!

No but seriously, i am making it a goal to go at least once each week, and today i was looking at my week this week, i could even go maybe 3 or 4 times!!! There will never be a wasted moment before my mission. I will assure you. I honestly cant explain how good I feel, this is completly inadequate in describing my feelings. Just go to the temple, in fact, invite me to come with you. Then you'll know.
I am done now, later world!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Rob i can't even wait we will hit up the temple a ton i know it.