I just want to make a plug for John Mayer. What a guy. Without fail, no matter what mood i am in he is just the ultimate choice for something to listen to. He and Jack Johnson are definitely two of my all time favorite artists.
But today for example. Stressing over my last essay that i need to worry about for history. Nothing big... just 20 percent of my grade, and it needs to be at least 7 pages long for even a decent grade. Oh and add to that, my notes stink, so i need to do all sorts of research to find out more information so i can put it all in there, then gather up all the sources staple it all together and go put it on his desk Thursday morning.It all can be a bit stressful, especially when your working full time and have the attention span of about 5 minutes. I swear i have been on and off facebook about 50 bazillion times today alone and its only 1 o' clock.
But back to John Mayer. I seriously just turn on my ipod and put it on shuffle for John Mayer and all of the sudden i am so calm. Its amazing how something like that can happen. I just get so relaxed when i finally buckle down and go listen to either of them. Its so great.
Another thing that really made my day when i opened my call. Not that opening it was enough to make my life so happy, but you know what i mean... I looked at the date i report to the mtc and its a month after John Mayer's concert! I get to go! I will be there, you count on it! I heard Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson are coming too this summer but i don't know if i will be able to see them or not, I'd love to that's for sure! But at least I'll get to see john.
Life is great! Who needs school anyways? Why worry about the paper? just get it done, listen to John Mayer, and let your life just flow on by. This too shall pass.. There really isn't anything worth losing my breath about, everything is fine, its not do or die! Life is good! Don't worry, be happy! and listen to john Mayer! That should definitely be a golden rule, somebody write that down.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
John Mayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rob, i love john mayer really he is my favorite. I wrote a blog about him a couple of weeks ago you should check it out. Also i am so jeoulus that you get to go hear him he comes like 13 days after i leave i was so let down but hey i'm going on a mission. Keep it up. go john mayer
p.s. have you checked out his blog? there is a link on my page that will take you to it. go read it.
Post a Comment