Sunday, May 4, 2008

Life

So I have been thinking a lot lately. and this is going to be another serious one, but i just feel like i should let out some thoughts, maybe y'all can tell me what you think about it. That's if anyone actually reads this...
But I've been thinking. I've come to the realization just how very precious our life here on earth is. I know this is only a blink compared to the eternities that we still have yet to come, but i still feel like this is very special. I feel like i should be living every day like it could be my last... cause in all reality you never know when your last day will eventually come. I've been thinking also about friends and family whom are very close to me. I've been thinking about their lives... What a great experience it is that i get to share my life on this earth with the people that are so very near to me. I know that I wouldn't want to lose anyone yet. Surely i sound like a depressing child after he learns about death, but i really just value this life so much. I hope everyone around me does the same.
If you think about it, you have two choices in life really, and its so simple. You either can go about life, not so happy, (we call these people the pessimistic, "half-full" kind of people) and just consider every day in life just another cruddy day. and when this cruddy day is over, then another cruddy day will come right along after. but to these people I ask one question, and one question only... why?
We have so much to look forward to, everyday brings about new and exciting opportunities. We should be happy for everything that we have, seriously. oh man, k only about 2 of you that read this will actually know who i am talking about, but i want to pull a plug for this great friend of mine that i have just met recently.
Actually, before i get to her, you all know Austin Mcdonough... and hopefully you know how to spell his last name... but seriously, have you EVER seen that kid sad? how about mad? now when you picture Austin in your mind, tell me that he is smiling. he is always smiling, always! there are only a few people like that in this world, we need so many more of them.
Which brings me to Steph. I met Steph hardly even a month ago. Can i tell you what blessing she is in my life? no I'm not married to her, and I'm not completely obsessed, i just tell you, there is no one like her that i have ever met in my entire life of 18 years!
She was on Bingham's dance company when i met her. I had the lucky experience to dance in one of their songs for their concert this year, (which is a completely different story... I'm great at dancing...anyhow...) First off, those of you who have seen Austins smile, you know it, it goes from ear to ear. literally! k now picture a girl with a smile on her face like that, only times ten! sometimes even more than that!!! Steph is the happiest girl I have ever met. Even when she is crying she is smiling! and you can tell she is the happiest because in EVERY text you get from her there is always a "tehe!" and/or millions of those girly smiles they do on the phone... and if she's REALLY happy, then that's all the text is is tehe's hehe's gollie's wow's and millions of smiley faces.
Now your asking yourself, why is he blabbing on about some girl and her crazy texts... well I'll tell you! its not the text, but the meaning behind it. She is so happy about life, everything that's in life, and she's willing to show everyone whether she knows them or not how she feels about it. We all have our grumpy days, but with steph, you wouldn't ever be able to tell the difference! we need so many more Stephanie Tobias's in this world. We need so many Austin Mcdonoughs here to.
We need to live life everyday like its our last, be happy, we were not sent to this place to be cranky old grouches all the time. Loosen up, smile, smell the roses, laugh at the fat bumble bees, let life be happy, that's the way it should be. Smile!

1 comment:

Spencer said...

All I can say is... I concure. Temple soon? let me know.