I will not name any names. Please do not be offended... But i have someone that has come into my life for a reason. I have taught him/her the gospel. I have given him/her the advice that she needs in life. I have done great things with this person. He/She is totally grasping everything that I teach him/her. It is without a single little doubt in my mind that i have waited for this long because i needed this opportunity to teach one of now my best friends! I hope things go so well for this person. He/She knows how they are. and they know that i am very proud of everything that they are doing. I have done all i can while i am still here... i will continue to teach this person forever but I see great things happening in this persons life!
I saw great things before, but now i see even more great things! Today this good friend of mine said a prayer out loud for the first time ever! He/She did so good. I was so happy when i heard it!
Life is good. I want everyone to know that I have done all i could for now, and i hope great things continue... but this person forever will have a place in this heart of mine. Good luck dude. Please keep in touch, and keep up with your testimony!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment