Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Testimony

This is my last post before i get set apart. I want to be able to bear my testimony to the world before i am set out into the world to teach other people. My testimony is not overwhelming, it is very simple.


I know this church is true. I know it with every bit of me. Things are so great in the church and life is so happy when you follow the churches standard. I can't wait til i am able to share with others the love that i have for this church. I love it i love it i love it. I would not be anywhere near the person i am today without the church.


I know my Savior lives! He atoned for my sins, your sins, everyone's sins!! He was resurrected and he still lives today! i can't wait till the day when he will come again! it will be the greatest day ever! i can not wait til it happens.

I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and he did in fact restore the church to what it is today! I am a true believer in the priesthood. It has bless many many lives. I love priesthood ordinances that I am able to perform, both for me and for everyone else that may need it. I love the power of prayer. God will give everyone anything they need, and he will always answer our prayers as long as it is on his time table.
I love the spirit of the temple. I know that there is a reverence there that is felt nowhere else. It really is the house of the Lord. I am a huge fan of the missionary program. It has changed lives for many many years! I know that people have changed for the better all because of missionary work. IT is very possible to do some of that work in each of your every day lives. I have had the opportunity to help a dear friend find the church. Things are going so good for this person and i can't wait to hear more about their life and the gospel!

I love this church with all my heart. i know it is true without a shadow of a doubt. I can not put into words how i truly feel about the Gospel. God lives, and he sent his son that we may be. and more importantly, that we may come back to him. I can't wait til i get to heaven. To be up there with my whole family as we are sealed together for time and all eternity! Life is great. The church makes me so happy! I encourage the whole world to find my church. To find my joy. and to build up their own testimony. I know that my testimony will grow, and I will learn so much over the next two years.
God speed, may he bless you, and be with you til we all meet again, i love you all, more than you'll ever know!
i say all these things in Jesus' name, amen.
Keep reading my blog, i think my sister will post my letters

No comments: